For my memories some of the topics described in the book:
- Darkness is the absence of light, any negative though is darkness.
- How do you remove it?, do you fight, fear or worry?Do you push or drown away sadness and pain? Doesn’t work.
- Look for the window, pull out a rag, and start cleaning. Just clean.
- See the light of positive things that there is outside of the window.
- Mental loop:
- Repeat and repeat it, like a groove in rock created by water.
- Music, 7 – 10 minutes, “I love myself”
- Mirrow, 5 minutes.
- Memory: reinforce the pathways.
- Do the exercise about the thoughts that affects to you, differenciate if they are real or not real. Identify when something is real or when the mind is hijacked.
- Surrender: “I used the fear as energy, driving me forward, pushing to achieve, pushing to succeed, paying no attention to my body, to the present, and I paid the price“. “Often, the price for not being present is pain“.
- Real growth comes through intense, difficult, and challenging situations.