Reading the newspaper, I found an article about Roger Shank, who was visiting Spain to give a lecture, show La Salle´s online MBA program…
and I was interested to read a little bit more about it, so I looked for more information about principles, vision…
I found the lecture (42 min.) done in Barcelona,
- Didactic -> crap, too authorative
- Predictions, provoke the learners have to predict.
- You need to have experience things,
how to learn negotiation: practice, practice, practice,
Enterprise content management through Open Text solutions is very demanding due to the deep collaboration between SAP and Open Text.
SAP DMS seems to not support big volumes and Open Text integration is a recognized alternative that the industry has accepted as good solution: reduce implementation risks, reduction of TCO (of your SAP system), aligned with regulations.
Some notes to remind:
- Open Text Data Archiving for SAP® Solutions (link),
- 769 SAP Archiving Bootcamp Training Program, 10 days, 7k€,
- Distance learning is offered,
I have joined a webinar to learn more about these capabilities