These processes are related to:
- Substance Volume Tracking, for the calculation of the volumes to be registered by substance,
- Substance ID management, that allow the chemist guys to establish the % of substance for a raw material,
- Suppliers communications, that handles the relationship between a supplier and Raw Material. It allows to determine the codes of UEW to be handled.
There are some document management needs for Reach, but they still are a little bit far away. We have the CSAs and CSRs.
- For CSA, I don’t know where it comes from, but it’s supposed that this assessment is added to the CSR.
- For CSR, there are some information that comes from the UEW for each substance.
- It’s not clear how they are managing the UEW activities from the suppliers, so it would be one of the first steps…
In summary, I need to spend some days reading / investigating what is the next immediate need of my client in terms of IT to automate more Reach processes.