Interesting change of direction given by Linkedin, well the right name now is: LinkedIn Corporation Class A Co. The name is not important, the matter is their change of direction.
This environment started as “the facebook for proffesional relationships” and now the it’s becoming more a place for hunters, HR recruitment…
I imagine they were thinking: in Monster, Infojobs, jobsearch… you usually have the people who is looking for a job; in linkedin we have ALL the people independently of any other circumstance.
I don’t know what they are offering to the HR departments of the big companies:
- We have added specific skills,- we send you a daily, weekly e-mail with jobs.
- You, my dear hunter, will have special panels for looking for specialists: BI tools, special search tool.
- The people of my network will receive daily digests with positions with the same name that they are currently doing.
- You will be close to them, they can be the “friend”, “connection” or whatever of you: HR hunter of their company competence!
It’s amazing, how they are changing the recruitment business: the old environments have to do something amazing because they are late.
Pay preminum seeker service and you will have:
- View Salary Information
- Move to the Top of the List
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Contact Hiring Managers
- You have 1 month trial…