I’m learning about market breadth and I’m trying to organize a mechanic way to analyze the data I have and improve the decisions I do about the best moment to long and short.
This post covers the current set of indicators I see and the order of preference.
I use S&P 500 as reference index. I use some data from Wall Street, Nasdaq and other indexes but the main one is S&P 500.
You will see some “P1”, “P2” that stands for “priority 1” or “priority 2” as I review and give more value to some indicators than others.
Basically I use an indicator as a reference, and then I have a second indicator to reinforce my thoughts or dismiss them.
List of Indicators I’m using
- P1 Oscilador McClellan Volumen (by Miguel Larrañaga).
- P1 Indicador Direccional y ADX (by Miguel Larrañaga).
- P1 Linea ADn Wall Street (by Miguel Larrañaga).
- P2 Mano Fuerte / Mano Débil Wall Street AD (by Miguel Larrañaga).
- P2 Bond Yields eXtreme (by Danarm)