- Because it is a way of representing the context where your niche solution gives value and that’s important for your sponsor or potential sponsor.
- Because it helps you understand what others are doing, especially your competitors.
- Because by analyzing your competitive environment you can learn to better detect the real behavior movements of your user.
- Because it promotes you to think in terms of uncertainty, future options and reviewing where you are leading your company.
- Because it will help you find where your market fit or to know where your product should go to fit in a market with relevant volume.
I would like to come up with 10 reasons, can you think of any one else?