- Confirm you are trained and have correct written instructions before starting any job.
- Follow instructions exactly.
- Report errors and bad practices immediately.
- Ensure you have the right materials before you start a job.
- Use the correct equipment for the job, confirm its status and cleanliness.
- Maintain good segregation. Protect against contamination.
- Work accurately, precisely and methodically.
- Maintain good standards of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Ensure changes are pre-approved (through the change control system).
- Do not make assumptions – check it out.
Other year trying to understand the values with more return into dividends.
AT&T is out due to the fact that is not in Dow Jones anymore, but continuous being the #1.
I took a new portfolio of accounts and services within a team of 8 account managers. The nature of the services/projects and the fact we are covering 4 industries and more than 70 customers makes the environment very diverse.
My main challenges for the first 3 months are:
- Evaluate the financial situation of each account.
- Understand the account plans for major accounts and define tactical plans for key accounts.
- Close small accounts that do not provide enough margins.
- Launch a program (fix or close) on all accounts to improve the margins we have today.
- Analyze with the delivery teams what are the skills and capabilities we have.
- Build with the PMO a exhaustive project revision of major projects.
- Organize with business operations account reviews.
- Understand from finance what are the major issues we have and put in place an action plan to solve them.
- Analyze the coming new FY targets and understand the gap with respect the forecast and the backlog we already have.
- Understand who is who in the team and after that define targets to the team.
In November 2015 I completed SalesForce Trailhead Developer Beginner. Now, during Christmas time I was able to complete the main challenges of the Admin beginner. And finally, during January I completed it.
To me this course was easier than the one related to development: so much configuration activities and the challenges are easier.
The big challenge to complete the training was one of the challenges. The checker was not working fine. After opening a question on the trailhead forum, I was contacted by a developer who was checking my development environment. After some checks, he noticed that the there were some elements that I could not see anymore, and by that reason the challenge checker was not working. I created a new DE Org, I completed the challenge from scratch and it worked.