I have received a fun call Today:
- Me: what can I do for you?
- Other: I want to implement Reach on my client. Have you installed Reach on your client?
- Me: no, I have not done it. What do you mean?
- Other: someone told me you worked on Reach activities.
- Me: That’s true. But we have not implemented Reach on the client. We have helped them to adapt its processes and applications in order to be Reach compliance.
- Other: so isn’t it something published by European Union?
- Me: Yes, what is published is a set of goals and deliverables that can be done by each company in the way they want.
- Other: Then, is not Reach an SAP module?
- Me: no it isn’t.
- Other: really? Then what is it?
I cannot continue…
At the end, the situation made sense. The customer is a mid-size company who has pre-register all their activities and that now is preparing the processes to arrive to the 10 Tons milestone in 2013.