This is something we have been working on during last 2 months with a good degree of knowledge for us.
First step was to define groups of requirements we cover with the existing tool and the desired requirements.
- Data integration (from SAP, from different sources of information, integrity of new data, )
- Configuration & Support processes
- Reconciliation process (reconcilers, reviewers, management of group of LEs, groups of accounts)
- Security processes & Activities (personalized assignment, per accounts and per LEs)
- Reporting (Reports generation, personalized ad-hoc, standard, analytical reports, dashboards)
- SaaS, In-house implementation and Outsourced
So many things to review and to learn about this SOX compliance Process.
Later on we review 4 solutions of the market that finally were reduced to the 2 best in class. As our customer said to us: they are head hunters and we are their triumphs.
Now reviewing for each solution:
- The pricing models.
- Discovering the activities proposed for each implementation project and its price.
- Service support levels
- Availability and redundancy provided,
- Studying the investment required in first 2 years
- Understanding the TCO.
- and more….