I have found a list of pages that enable the users to measure time response in different manners.
- http://gtmetrix.com/ (PDF reports, history data & comparative)
- http://loadimpact.com/ (redundant users analysis)
- http://pagespeed.googlelabs.com/ (Page Speed Insights by Google)
- http://webwait.com/ (time response measure)
- http://www.webpagetest.org/ (Web Page Performance Test)
Load Impact site offers a very nice service that is important at the time of selecting a hosting or check the time response of your web sites. Valuable data to analyze and study.
In our case, we have things to improve.
First time bite is killing me,