This quarter I want to focus on the evolution of the course “Acelera tu aprendizaje”.
This course started in 2022 teaching during 2 sessions during 2 hours each, with some videos and an exercise between sessions.
This format has been tested and has good things and bad things. In December I was thinking about the things that I should change and I think now it’s the time to do it.
There’s a lot of learning on this evolution as I plan to offer the theory in videos and I would like to find the right combination of exercises, theory and interaction with the people engaged on the course.
So the V2MOM for this quarter will be:
- Vision: Create different alternatives to the course “Acelera tu aprendizaje”.
- Values: Build something that is valuable for the people attending the course…
- Method: Build a set of courses options.
- Build an assisted course with different content: videos, exercises, reading, interaction with the people, etc.
- Keep the spirit of teaching and learning Wardley Mapping.
- Pick a platform to build it.
- Test it with some people and get feedback to improve the course.
- Keep the contact with the people and promote the practice.
- Time, fatigue.
- The course is published and available for potential users.
- There’s a test of the course by different people.
- Organize and attend the event “Wardley Maps for Business“.
Death line = 30/June/2023
The results (July 2023)
- Course completed and published.
- Tests done with other people.
- Wardley Maps for Business done. Over 300 people in the list of people and new initiatives created for Autumn event.
- Created the Workshop for HHRR on Artificial Intelligence.