Someone in the office recommended me this book and some months and I did not so much attention to it, but I was looking for a book to read some weeks ago and I remembered this, easy reading, so go ahead.
Things I liked:
- The vision about the money: make the money works for you.
- The key is not how much you earn, it’s how much you spend.
- He has a disruptive tome to break the mindset you have today: stop reading and act!
- Be financially educated.
Things I did not like:
- Sometimes there is not distinction between investment and speculation.
- The examples are always related to real state deals, and some of them are not so much credible stories. Isn’t there any other thing?
- Sometimes there is so much denigration on educated people and their way of live: money is important, but there are other things in live.
It was a good reading.