Learning is the process of acquiring new understanding, knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, and preferences. It’s not just to complete courses, it requires practice and go beyond when reading a book or completing a training course.
By that reason, I am working on learning sprints (or slots) related to areas of knowledge I have interest. I decided that each learning sprint should have some minimum conditions.
How are they defined?
- Defined with V2MOM model.
- To be in a natural quarter: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4.
- Document the different learns.
These are the sprints I have completed:
- 2017 Q4: Quantitative trading on cryptocurrency market.
- 2018 Q1: Quantitative trading on cryptocurrency market.
- 2018 Q2: Quantitative trading on cryptocurrency market.
- 2018 Q3: Quantitative trading on cryptocurrency market.
- 2018 Q4: Trading on stock market Year, preparation for 2018.
- 2019 Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4: Trading on stock market Year. Results documented here.
- 2020 Q1: Year 3, trading training Q1, B&H + trading.
- 2020 Q2: Year 3, trading training Q2, market breadth.
- 2020 Q3: Year 3, Learning about Raspberry PI and Wardley Maps Q3. (I failed on Raspberry PI, I will rescue it in future).
- 2020 Q4: Year 3, Learning about Wardley Maps Q4.
- 2021 Q1: Year 4, Q1 personal readjustments and Artificial Intelligence.
- 2021 Q2: Year 4, Q2 Machine Learning on Kaggle.
- 2021 Q3: Year 4, Q3 Books.
- 2021 Q4: Year 4, Q4 more books.
- 2022 Q1: Year 5, Q1 Wardley Maps + PMP renewal.
- 2022 Q2: Year 5, Q2 Wardley Maps + books
- 2022 Q3: Year 5, Q3 Just books.
- 2022 Q4: Year 5, Q4 Read and read about Strategy.
- 2023 Q1: Year 6, Q1: The altMBA.
- 2023 Q2: to be defined.
Any suggestion for future sprints?
On this link there are the detailed list of training courses I have completed during my career. I have a TO-DO list for this year.
I listen podcasts in a regular way. These are the ones I have listened or I am engaged right now.
- El reverso, Stories about NBA. (2018 – today).
- Value School, it’s about finance investment (2018 – today).
- Documentos RNE, it’s about history (2017 – today).
- Iceberg de Valor, it’s about investment, and companies of the public market (2019 – today).
- Más dividendos, it’s about long term investment. (2019 – today).
- Software 2.0, Andrés Torrubia talks (and interview other people) about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning…. (2021 – today).