During Q1 one of the topics have been to learn about Artificial Intelligence, and after reading and listen several podcasts, I have decided that I would like to learn about Machine learning using Kaggle environment: python, jupyter notebooks, examples, a large community, competitions….
I have already completed the python course to refresh my knowledge and start this quarter on it.
So the V2MOM for this quarter will be:
- Vision: Learn about Machine Learning on Kaggle.
- Values: have fun, change habits day by day.
- Method: do courses, advance in the novice roadmap, participate on a competition, write code, read code…
- Ariel’s surgery.
- Do at least 3 courses.
- Listen at least 13 hours of podcasts related to Machine Learning.
- Compete at least in one competition.
Death line = 30/June/2021
The results (July 2021)
- Measures (Actual / target):
- Sequencial model with Keras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGS3VAsG4Y