During Q2 I’d been learning about Machine Learning on Kaggle. This quarter, and taking into account all things happened with my son Ariel (he had his heart operation), I have decided to focus on the writing a couple of books I have in my mind:
- One notebook about Wardley maps.
- One book about all happened with Ariel during these 23 months.
I’m not a writer and the process of writing and editing a book is something that has a lot of learning.
Both books will be in Spanish, let’s see in future if it makes sense to translate it into English.
So the V2MOM for this quarter will be:
- Vision: Write the books before the end of 2021.
- Values: have fun, do it with enough quality.
- Method: read, build a scheme of the books, principles and structure, write the chapter and edit it…
- Complete one of them.
- Have advanced at least on the principles of the other one.
Death line = 30/September/2021
The results (October 2021)
- I have completed the book of Ariel, and it’s going to be reviewed by different people till it’s completed.
- I have started the notebook for Wardley Maps and I’m around 25% of progress of the initial table of contents.
- I have found a good way to draw concepts of Wardley maps so the notebook is more visual.
I hope that they will be published during Q4 2021.