I have an issue with Zurmo and I still have not been able to fix it.
The issue occurs when I try to export a big report into .CSV file. It returns this error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/username/public_html/ws/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModel.php on line 1279
I have done the following steps below to change the max_execution_time, but it still the execution of the report in Zurmo still shows 30 seconds limit.
1.- I modified the php.ini file
- Locate and edit the php.ini file.
- Modify max_execution_time = 300
- Save Changes.
2.- I made the php.ini file “recursive”, so it affects to all child folders as well.
- I edited .htaccess file
- Added the line code in the first line of the file: suPHP_ConfigPath /home/username/public_html
- Refreshed the phpinfo.php page in other public folder, and I have seen the changes reflected there.
- A cleaned .htaccess file should not have any lines that begin with “php_value” and “php_flag”. If so, you need to move these lines to the php.ini file.