Honeycode is the low-code service in beta version being implemented by Amazon.
Things I have noticed:
- The features are very basic, the templates available basic too.
- The customers using it are not top tier customers.
- It’s beta.
- The number of vacancies opened in amazon.jobs is low and last role available is from April 2022.
- The number of employees in this section is around 150 – 200 (looking into LinkedIn).
- It does not provide a marketplace of apps or templates as ServiceNow, SalesForce or Mendix.
As reference, the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant where: Mendix, Outsystems, Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow are the leaders.
Right now these are the prices for the service:
Looking forward to see how this Beta evolves.