The services provided by Mapas are focused on providing consulting services and support, as well as leveraging the company’s expertise and knowledge to develop additional products and services that meet the needs of clients in a variety of industries.
The main services provided by Mapas are:
- Consulting services: we provide consulting services which includes:
- Guidance on the creation of strategies for organizations.
- Competitive analysis of specific competitors or an industry.
- Revision of strategic plans written by a third party.
- Transformation of a strategic plan into a execution plan.
- Communications of strategy in an organization.
- IT implementations.
- Improvement programs for IT support services.
- Training and education: we offer training and education services related to strategy and Wardley Maps, including workshops, seminars, and online courses. This allow clients to develop their own internal expertise in using Wardley Maps to guide their business or operational strategy.
- Research and analysis: we conduct research and analysis related to emerging trends and technologies in various industries, and sell this information to clients who are looking to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Partnerships and collaborations: we partner and collaborate with other businesses and organizations that are interested in using Wardley Maps to guide their strategy. This could include joint ventures or collaborations on research and development projects.
What services are not provided by Mapas
In alignment with our values, we do not provide the following services:
- Creation of a strategy for an organization: we do not believe in the prescribed solutions provided to clients. Such solutions do not lead the client to achieve its objectives because they are superfluous, because they do not fully understand the casuistry of the client’s competitive environment, its capabilities and its resources.
- General management consulting: such as organizational design or financial management.
- Legal or regulatory compliance: such legal advices or regulatory compliance activities.