Work on the habits of a given organization and learn to identify the stage where a company is
Table of doctrines and its phases
Simon Wardley identifies 4 major phases of a company/organization in terms of the proposed list of doctrines, they are:
- #1: Stop self-destructive behavior.
- #2: Be more context aware.
- #3: Better for less.
- #4: Continuous evolution.
- Read the list of doctrines and get familiar with them.
- Ask yourself, does your company have these forms of doctrine? Classify them in red/yellow/green.
- For each one of them, write how do you improve the actual situation (actions to be taken)?
- Once you have your list of actions ask yourself: What is stopping you for not performing these actions?
- Is the exercise useful?
- Did you learn something?
- Anything to improve?
Many thanks, any constructive feedback is welcome.