Part of being Reach compliance is the communications you need to registry and organize.
All this work requires you ask initially all these questions:
- Which kind of communications do I need to perform?
- Which stakeholders are involved in these communications?
- How am I go to perform them?
- How am I go to manage the answers?
- How am I go to ensure the right storage of all the communications?
- Can I automate them?
- In this automation, can I extract automatically some information for the UEW?
- What are the procedures I’m going to create for all this work?
- How can I save money in all this effort?
We were working on all these questions during 2.007 and now we have a tool that answers how we can do it. It has been a deep business analysis work and I have learned a lot.