For my personal learning from Aspen InfoPlus.21
It’s an information management system for real-time manufacturing processes.
Basically you buy an empty box. On top you can purchase additional applications, for instance:
- Batch.21 to track batches.
- AspenCalc to create specific calculations without programming.
- Aspen CIM-IO for interfaces to plant measurements.
- Aspen SQLplus, it’s a real-time applications development (all you don’t have in other products, you can do it here).
- Aspen Event.21 process events and alarms.
- Aspen Health Monitor; it can monitor of multiple IP.21 systems.
- Aspen KPI Builder; it allows you create real-time, operational KPIs.
People who work with these systems need to be properly trained, they have to attend a training course that InfoPlus provides, for instance:
- PME101 Aspen InfoPlus.21: Real Time Information Management Foundation
- PME305 Aspen InfoPlus.21: Advanced System Administration
- PME123 Aspen Calc: Using and Configuring
- PME311 Aspen InfoPlus.21: Applications Development