Imagine you are the HR lead for a big organization. You know Linkedin is the more used professional network used by the employees. This network manages candidates appliances for other companies (mainly your competitors).
And then, you want to know:
- how many of your employees are applying to jobs in other companies,
- which countries shows more people looking for a new job outside your organization,
- which roles are the most common ones,
Linkedin has that information, that’s for sure, the questions they probably have done to themselves could be:
- is there market for that information?
- is it licit to sell that information?
- how much valuable is it?
- what could be the price of it?