- How can I see an error on the mobile device?
- How can I measure the response time for each mobile action?
- Which actions do I need to check in order that the service support has visibility on the mobile errors?
With it, some of the answers are:
- The blackberry simulator has a lot of configuration options that allows you to simulate: Status of the battery, Quality of the signal… it will allow us to measure the response time in different conditions.
- We need to publish a method in the WSDL that allows us to log the mobile errors in a common database. The service support needs to know which errors are happening, the log of the mobile device seems to not be accessible by the service support in a centralized container.
We need to define it very well because this phase is going to be hard.