Almost 18 minutes of concentrated messages, very interesting about how we behave, act, feel and think. For my memories.
- People buy from people who believe in the same things.
- People buy based on beliefs, not facts; they use the facts to support their beliefs.
- People buy the “why”, not the “what”.
In the context of offerings,
An offering by itself does not have value. The implementation of an offering has value if it resolves a customer problem. The customer has to believe that the proposal you are offering to him/her is the best approach to resolve their problem.
In this context and linked with the content of the video:
- Big changes in your client’s industry → Why
- Big objectives of your client’s Company → How
- Ways you can help your client’s business improve → What