I had an issue on the panels where the products are listed. For some of the categories the navigation was working, but for some others the navigation failed. You can click on:
- Sort by grid,
- Sort by list
- Next, to access to the following list of 10 or 20 products.
After performing so many checks I found that the cause that was governing the navigation was the module blocklayered, and that it was not working properly.
- I changed some properties, and it did not work.
- I execute the cron jobs, and it did not work.
I have reset it and now is working fine!!!! the panels are working and the navigation is running fine.
Other recommendation, if you are updating products and categories (something very usual) you should rebuild these indexes of the module blocklayered: