Orthographic errors are more and more usual. I see them everywhere, specially in social places (Facebook, twitter, Whats-app…). If you add that the person is using the mobile phone, then, the orthographic fault is certainly common.
Turn actions into games is a proven tactic to promote habits. So I imagine an application installed your mobile, with the following behavior:
- You can activate on certain applications of your son, for instance whats-app.
- There is an enable / disable code to avoid this is disabled by the kid.
- If the user writes in the right way, the application gives bonuses to the behavior: reward in terms of time (10 seconds).
- If the user writes with faults, there is a penalty to the user.
- Once the user commits 5 faults, the application (in this example: Whats-app) is blocked for 5 minutes, minus the bonuses you accumulated (for instance 5 minutes – 2 bonuses of 10 seconds = 4 minutes and 40 seconds).
- To reinforce knowledge, during the penalty time, the user can play to a simple quiz, that gives rewards of 3 seconds.
- After the blockage, you can continue using the application.
Probably this application or a similar one exist!!!!