Some notes about the PRD document.
- Background & Goals
- Near-term objectives
- Long-term objectives
- Stakeholders (RACI format)
- User profile (definition comes in MRD, a market analysis or any other source)
- Functional requirements
- Non-functional requirements
- Legal / compliance requirements
- UX Flow & Design Notes
- System & Environment
The user as a center
The final user is the center of the whole document:
- What are its needs.
- How the user interacts with the product.
- How the user perceives the product.
- How is the user perception with respect the competence.