Gazprom, the Russian oil and gas company.
Major areas and projects
All projects are listed here. For each one, a nice map indicating the number of kilometres and The main ones are:
- Blue Stream Pipeline: it carries natural gas from Russia into Turkey.
- Yamal Peninsula project: to exploit the considered major new reserves of Russia.
- Shtokman field: one of the world’s largest gas fields, located in the Russian sector of the Barens sea.
- Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous area (Arctic shelf): Gazprom and Shell are producing shale oil.
- Nord Stream 2: A new export gas pipeline running from Russia to Europe across the Baltic Sea.
More maps: here.