I have enjoyed reading this book, the experiences, the way to face problems, and the approach through the continuous prioritisation following the pareto principle, where in 80% of the cases, the solution requires only 20% of the resources needed to solve all cases.
Just to remind it, the Decalogue proposed for success the lazy way,
- Stay ahead of the game, start confidently, dress appropriately and anticipate.
- Understand your sponsor, and take clear what they want from you and the project
- Manage the project creep, it’s there but it’s manageable
- Avoid a communication breakdown through an open and honest, effective communication process that suits each individual
- Have fun,
- Breathe normally and stay calm, plan, filter problems, delegate and prioritise
- Make your project attractive,
- Avoid swamping yourself with communication and demands,
- Be always in learning mode,