I built a stand-up desk some years ago for Michele, but I have decided to give it a chance and see how it works.
I will take note of the different feelings I have with it during the first weeks. Let’s see if it works or not.
- I was able to work on it during 3 – 4 hours per day, this week only 3 days.
- I added a pillow on the floor to help me with the pain of the heels (I have to take care of them).
- The low side of the back had some muscle aches.
- I was able to attend calls and not being distracted. I can stretch, so this helps.
- not too much time on the stand-up desk due to some circumstances.
- I have been able to stay at least 3 – 4 hours working and moving to do other things.
- I have been running and I feel the legs are a little bit tired.
- The low side of the back still feels muscle aches.